Hawaii Loa Luau
Hawaii Loa Luau is the newest luau on the Big Island's Kohala Coast. Held at the Fairmont Orchid, this traditional Hawaiian luau features a delicious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet, as well as a spectacular Polynesian show that retells the story of Hawai'iloa, an ancient Polynesian navigator, and the settlement of the Hawaiian Islands through live music and dance.
- Three hour dinner and luau show located on Kohala Coast, centered around four fishponds
- Luau buffet features succulent island dishes
- Open bar serving standard cocktails and tropical drinks
- Spectacular Polynesian revue
- Learn about Hawaiian crafts, hula and culture
Luau Buffet Menu:
Poke Station Iced Cold Station
- Ahi Limu Koho
- Ahi Avocado
- Spicy Shellfish
- Surimi Crab & Broccoli
- Garlic Sesame Edamame Soy Beans
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Cucumber Namasu
- Molokaʻi Sweet Potato Salad
- Kimchi Cabbage
- J.A Farms Spinach Leafs & Heirloom Lettuces
Hot Food Station
- Teriyaki BBQ Chicken
- Miso Glazed Hawaiian Butterfish
- Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles
- Calrose Rice Furikake
- Taro Rolls
From the Grill
- Kalbi Style Hawaiian Low Line Beef w/Ginger Soy Glaze
- Sugar Cane Skewered Shrimp Yakitori
- Mini Hot Dogs
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Stir Fry Vegetables
- Hawaiian Dark Chocolate Lava Cake w/Tahitian Vanilla and Raspberry Sauce
- Pineapple Pie w/Macadamia Nut
- Molokai Banana Bread
- Big Island Fruit Salad w/Lychee
Hawaii Loa Luau
- Where and When:
Check in at 5:30 pm.
Location: Fairmont Orchid, 1 N Kaniku Dr, Waimea, HI 96743 View Map
The Hawaii Loa Luau reservations desk is located at the Plantation Estate at the Fairmont Orchid. Vouchers must be turned in for luau tickets at the reservations desk.
Both complimentary valet parking and self parking are available at the Fairmont Orchid.
- Covid Measures:
All guests must wear a mask unless seated at their assigned table.
Please maintain acceptable social distancing standards from other parties and staff whenever possible.
If you are feeling unwell, showing symptoms, or experiencing a fever please refrain from attending the luau.
Hand Sanitizing stations are available.
Seating is restaurant style and tables are spread 6ft apart and seat a maximum of 10 guest to comply with county regulations. Larger parties will have to split to different tables.
Buffet features attendants to serve food and tables are called up to the buffet to avoid lines and allow spacing.
All staff are temperature and symptom checked.
There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Children age 5 and under are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Saturdays and additional days throughout the summer
- 3 hours
- Hawaii Loa Luau
- Big Island