Royal Kona Luau - Voyagers of the Pacific
Hawaiian Luau.org offers the best Hawaii Activities for the entire family to enjoy. Tihati Productions is in coordination with the Royal Kona Luau and you will be presented with “Lave-legends & Legacies”. This is a celebration of the best Hawaii has to offer island style. This Royal Kona Luau is extremely invigorating. You will have a top notch experience. The Royal Kona Luau is put on through Tihati productions, which is known for performing several of the top luaus in Hawaii. The Royal Kona Luau provides a spectacular background where the vibrant Hawaiian sky displays the Kona Coast’s best sunsets.
This popular, dynamic Polynesian show is set ocean front with high energy and appeal. Prepare for an evening of music and dance and feasting. The journey through the South Pacific’s legends and lore in historic Kailua-Kona while viewing the captivating Polynesian show. If you’re looking for the most bang for your buck, the Royal Kona Luau at the Royal Kona Resort has it all. Order through Hawaiian Luau.org and save on one of your most memorable Hawaii Activities.
The lighting of the torches, call of the conch, and the beat of native drums beckon you to escape to the Hawaii you’ve been dreaming about. Cool tropical trade winds and enchanting Hawaiian melodies performed by the Tihati Serenade’s will give you full relaxation. Before the unearthing of the Kalua Pua’a (roasted pork) during the IMU Ceremony you will enjoy Hawaiian arts and crafts. This will be followed by an all-you-can-eat luau dinner buffet. This is a luau on the Big Island that has it all. You will not be disappointed.
After a delicious all-you-can-eat Polynesian buffet, enjoy the acclaimed cast of musician and dancers from Tihati Production. You will be taken on an authentic journey of the South Pacific Islands of Hawaii, Tahiti, New Zealand, Samoa, Raratonga, and the travels and romance of Holomoana (the voyager) and Kalua (the Hawaiian Princess.) You will hear and see dances and songs rarely seen in a typical luau show. The highlight of the show is a “fire knife” dance by a Samoan and is quite amazing.
- Located oceanfront overlooking Kailua Bay
- Shell lei greeting
- Arts & crafts demonstrations & hula group lesson
- Imu ceremony to unearth the kalua pua'a (roast pig)
- All-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian luau buffet dinner
- Dynamic Polynesian revue with dance, song and live music
- Complimentary Mai Tais, cocktails, beer, wine, and drinks
- Spectacular fire knife show
* Denotes Gluten Free Options
- Dressing Choices: 1000 Island*, Papaya Seed*, Italian* or Ranch Dressing
- Green Salad*
- Cucumber Namasu*
- Tomato & Onion Ogo Salad
- Three Bean Salad*
- Potato/Macaroni Salad*
- Lomi Lomi Salmon*
- Kalua Pork*
- Steamed Mahi Mahi with Soy Sauce & Sesame Oil
- Baked Chicken with Honey Mango BBQ Sauce*
- Chicken Luau*
- Teriyaki Roast Beef
- Okinawan Sweet Potato*
- White Rice*
- Fresh Pineapple*
- Coconut Dinner Rolls
- Coconut Haupia (Pudding)*
- Coconut Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
From the Bar (included):
- Mai Tai
- Standard Well Drinks
- Domestic Beer
- Coffee and Tea
- Selection of Sodas
- Fruit Punch
Coconut Cake and Pineapple Upside Down Cake contain egg and dairy.
Thousand Island Dressing may have mayonnaise which contains egg.
Mac/Potato Salad has mayonnaise which contains egg.
Coconut Rolls contains egg and dairy.
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm.
Royal Kona Resort - Luau Gardens, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Parking is $3.00.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Royal Kona Luau
- Big Island