Royal Kona Luau - Voyagers of the Pacific
Hawaiian Luau.org offers the best Hawaii Activities for the entire family to enjoy. Tihati Productions is in coordination with the Royal Kona Luau and you will be presented with “Lave-legends & Legacies”. This is a celebration of the best Hawaii has to offer island style. This Royal Kona Luau is extremely invigorating. You will have a top notch experience. The Royal Kona Luau is put on through Tihati productions, which is known for performing several of the top luaus in Hawaii. The Royal Kona Luau provides a spectacular background where the vibrant Hawaiian sky displays the Kona Coast’s best sunsets.
This popular, dynamic Polynesian show is set ocean front with high energy and appeal. Prepare for an evening of music and dance and feasting. The journey through the South Pacific’s legends and lore in historic Kailua-Kona while viewing the captivating Polynesian show. If you’re looking for the most bang for your buck, the Royal Kona Luau at the Royal Kona Resort has it all. Order through Hawaiian Luau.org and save on one of your most memorable Hawaii Activities.
The lighting of the torches, call of the conch, and the beat of native drums beckon you to escape to the Hawaii you’ve been dreaming about. Cool tropical trade winds and enchanting Hawaiian melodies performed by the Tihati Serenade’s will give you full relaxation. This is a luau on the Big Island that has it all. You will not be disappointed.
After a delicious all-you-can-eat Polynesian buffet, enjoy the acclaimed cast of musician and dancers from Tihati Production. You will be taken on an authentic journey of the South Pacific Islands of Hawaii, Tahiti, New Zealand, Samoa, Raratonga, and the travels and romance of Holomoana (the voyager) and Kalua (the Hawaiian Princess.) You will hear and see dances and songs rarely seen in a typical luau show. The highlight of the show is a “fire knife” dance by a Samoan and is quite amazing.
- Located oceanfront overlooking Kailua Bay
- Shell lei greeting
- Arts & crafts demonstrations & hula group lesson
- Delicious Hawaiian luau dinner with island fare and local specialties
- Dynamic Polynesian revue with dance, song and live music
- Complimentary Mai Tais, cocktails, beer, wine, and drinks
- Spectacular fire knife show
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian Luau dinner
- Aloha welcome
- Photo opportunities
*GF = Gluten Free
Assorted Salads & Things:
- Mixed Green Salad, Assorted Dressings (All Dressings are GF), (V)
- Sweet Potato-Macaroni Salad (Contains Gluten, Contains Egg), (DF)
- Waipio Valley Poi (GF), (V), (DF)
- Local Pineapple (GF), (V)
- Coconut Rolls (Contains Dairy, Contains Gluten)
- Teriyaki Beef (GF - Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Kalua Pork & Cabbage (GF)
- Steamed Fresh Island Fish (GF - Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Stir Fry Vegetables (GF), (V), (DF)
- Steamed White Rice (GF), (V), (DF)
- Hawaiian Haupia Pudding (GF, Not Dairy Free)
- Coconut Cake (Contains Dairy, Contains Gluten)
- Fresh Puna Papaya (V)
- Mai Tai
- Standard Well Drinks
- Domestic Beer
- Coffee and Tea
- Selection of Sodas
- Fruit Punch
Royal Kona Luau
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm.
Royal Kona Resort - Luau Gardens, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Parking Validation is $5.00 and covers 3 hours. Additional time is the responsibility of the guest.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Royal Kona Luau
- Big Island
||Open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
Safe, secure on-line booking system
with validated privacy protection.
Our staff will help you select the best tours and activities and ensure 100% satisfaction.
Advance Booking Satisfaction
Avoid sell outs and price increases. Relax knowing
your activities are reserved and guaranteed.