Drums of the Pacific Luau
One of the best Hawaiian luaus found on Maui is held at the Hyatt Regency. The Drums of the Pacific luau is presented on the beautiful grounds of the Hyatt Regency Maui. This Maui luau is held daily except Sundays.
Start your evening off right with a shell lei greeting and fresh Mai Tais while you enjo entertainment that includes incredible Hawaiian song and dance.
- Receive a lei greeting and a Mai Tai cocktail or fruit punch upon arrival
- Delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles
- All-you-can-eat luau dinner
- Authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga and Rarotonga
- Unforgettable fire-knife dance finale
The Hyatt Regency Drums of the Pacific Luau menu includes a delicious meal.
· A Hawaiian Welcome with a shell lei Greeting
· An Open Bar featuring Mai Tais and your favorite cocktails
· An All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Buffet
· An impressive Torch Lighting Ceremony
· Imu Ceremony
· Polynesian Show featuring Song and dance of Hawaiian, Samoan, Tahitian, Fijian, Tongan, and Maori Islands
-· Audience participation
· Hawaiian Arts and CraftsDrums Of The Pacific Luau Menu (Please note the menu is subject to change with out notice):
- Imu Kalua Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Island Fish
- Polynesian Fried Rice
- Makamaka Vegetables
- Molokai Purple Sweet Potatoes
- Creamed Taro & Leaf with Coconut Milk
- Soba Noodle Salad
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Pacific Ahi Poke
- Roasted Wedges of Maui Onions
- Tossed Green Salad
- Poi (Taro)
- Cucumbers & Carrots
- Taro Rolls
- Creamed Chocolate macadamia Nut Brownie
- Haupia with Toasted Coconut
- Pineapple Cake
- Bread Pudding
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort’s Sunset Terrace on Ka'anapali Beach
- General Seating is on a first come first serve basis within the general seating section
Seating offers a separate group entrance, closer seating options, and
being able to go the buffet before general seating.
- This fast paced, high energy show is great for the entire family.
General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Shell lei greeting
Preferred Seating: 2nd row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Fresh handmade Ti leaf lei
General Seating Promo for One Free Child per 2 Paying Adults is not valid on Holidays.
Thanksgiving, Christmas, & NYE 1st Show:
For Thanksgiving & Christmas the traditional luau buffet will
have additions of Roasted Turkey with Gravy, Chestnut & Portuguese
Sausage Stuffing, Whipped Potatoes, Cranberry Relish, and Pumpkin &
For NYE 1st show the traditional luau buffet will have additions of Prime Rib & Roasted Potatoes.
- General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Shell lei greeting
- Preferred Seating: 2nd row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Fresh Handmade Ti leaf lei & Mai Tai greeting.
- VIP Seating: Front row to stage. Fresh Orchid Flower lei or
Keepsake Kukui Nut lei & Mai Tai greeting. First admission &
First to the buffet.
NYE 2nd Show:
For NYE 2nd show the traditional luau buffet will have additions of
Prime Rib, Roasted Potatoes & added desserts. The luau will also
include a complimentary souvenir photo and keepsake frame, party hats,
makers, & sparkling wine.
Please note- Seating is VERY limited for holidays. Remember to book early!
- General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Fresh Handmade Ti Leaf Lei and Mai Tai greeting
- Preferred Seating: Second row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Kukui Nut lei with Drums Logo and Mai Tai Greeting
- VIP Seating: Front row to stage. Fresh Orchid Flower lei and Mai Tai greeting. First admission & First to the buffet.