Drums of the Pacific Luau
Drums of the Pacific Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Maui luaus page for other open luaus on Maui.
During COVID conditions the following precautions and set up are being followed:
- Select a Standard or VIP Table rate which includes 2 adult tickets and then any additional guest tickets needed.
- Tables seat up to 6 guests within 1 party/reservation for proper social distancing standards.
- Children 3 years old and under are free but must be counted in each booking.
- The Buffet will be served by Drums of the Pacific team members.
One of the best Hawaiian luaus found on Maui is held at the Hyatt Regency. The Drums of the Pacific luau is presented on the beautiful grounds of the Hyatt Regency Maui. This Maui luau is held daily except Sundays.
Start your evening off right with a shell lei greeting and fresh Mai Tais while you enjo entertainment that includes incredible Hawaiian song and dance.
Standard Tables: These tables are forward-facing and socially distanced located behind the VIP Tables.
tables are forward-facing and socially distanced closest to views of
the show. VIP tables will also be the first tables escorted to the
- Receive a lei greeting and a Mai Tai cocktail or fruit punch upon arrival
- Delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles
- All-you-can-eat luau dinner
- Authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga and Rarotonga
- Unforgettable fire-knife dance finale
The Hyatt Regency Drums of the Pacific Luau menu includes a delicious meal.
· A Hawaiian Welcome with a shell lei Greeting
· An Open Bar featuring Mai Tais and your favorite cocktails
· An All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Buffet
· An impressive Torch Lighting Ceremony
· Imu Ceremony
· Polynesian Show featuring Song and dance of Hawaiian, Samoan, Tahitian, Fijian, Tongan, and Maori Islands
-· Audience participation
· Hawaiian Arts and CraftsDrums Of The Pacific Luau Menu (Please note the menu is subject to change with out notice):
- Kalua Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Baked Island Fish with Pineapple Salsa
- Polynesian Fried Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruit
- Pancit Noodle Salad
- Local Pacific Ahi Poke
- Locally Sourced Tossed Green Salad
- Papaya Vinaigrette
- Taro Rolls
- Mac & Cheese for Keiki (Kids)
- Mai Tai’s
- Beer, Wine, Standard Cocktails
- Tropical Fruit Punch
- Juices and Sodas
- Haupia with Toasted Coconut
- Pineapple Cake
- Bread Pudding
Hyatt Regency Luau in Maui
Drums of the Pacific
Drums of the Pacific
- Where and When:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm for preferred seating and at 5:30 pm for general seating.
NYE 1st Show: Check in at 4:45 pm.
Hyatt Regency Maui, Ka'anapali, 200 Nohea Kai Drive View Map
Valet parking is $10.00. Self-parking is complimentary. Take your ticket at gate and validate with luau bartender.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) includes their own seat and plate.
Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc.
- Operation Days:
- Sundays and Wednesdays
- 3 hours
- Hyatt Regency Luau