This Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Maui luaus page for other open luaus on Maui.
Visit Maui’s newest luau, held at the Maui Ocean Center's Seascape Restaurant overlooking Ma'alaea Bay. Huaka'i Luau features a Journey through Polynesia – experience the culture of Hawaii and other Polynesian islands through musical entertainment and luau-style food. Enjoy the exciting Huaka'i Luau show, live band and delicious dinner!
General - Includes cultural activities, a Hawaiian cocktail upon entrance, dinner buffet and Hawaiian entertainment
- In addition to the general inclusions, VIP includes the best seating
area, a tropical hair piece for women and a kukui nut gift for men, and
admission passes to the Maui Ocean Center (to be used another day after
- Mai Tai or pineapple juice welcome drink
- Cultural activities
- Luau show
- Delicious traditional luau-style food with a hot & cold dishes
- 2 drink tickets (cash bar thereafter)
Salads and Sides
- Kula Greens Papaya Dressing Salad (V, VE, GF)
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Steamed White Rice (V, VE, GF)
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes (V, VE, GF)
- Stirfry Vegetable Medley (Broccoli, Asparagus, Zucchini, Carrots) (V, VE, GF)
- Dinner Rolls w/Lilikoi Butter (V)
- Pan Seared Pineapple Chicken Breast (GF)
- Sautéed Mahi-Mahi with Lilikoi Buerre Blanc (GF)
- Traditional Kalua Pig (GF)
- Pasta with Fresh Herbs and Vegetables (V, VE, GF)
V=Vegetarian, VE=Vegan, GF=Gluten Free
Fire Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- April - October: Check in at 5:00 pm, Luau ends at approximately 8:15 pm
November - March: Check in at 4:30 pm, Luau ends at approximately 7:45 pm.
Check in at the Seascape Maalaea Restaurant at the Maui Ocean Center. View Map
Parking at the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops is $1 per hour.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc.
Infants (0-4) are able to have their own seat and plate of dinner.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 3 hours
- Huakai Luau
- 145 guests