Royal Lahaina Luau - Myths of Maui
Experience a Hawaiian luau at the Royal Lahaina Resort in Kaanapali. The Myths of Maui Luau features great food, an open bar and fabulous island-style entertainment.
General Luau: Aloha shell lei greeting, dinner, open bar & luau show. Tables are pre-assigned by date of booking. Tables are ohana (family) style and can seat more than one family per table (up to 12 guests per table).
VIP Upgrade: Reserved seating area, flower lei for ladies and kukui nut lei for gentlemen, first set of tables to begin dinner service, complimentary premium drinks. Tables are first four rows closest to the stage and forward facing.
- Maui's longest running Hawaiian luau, conveniently located on Kaanapali Beach
- Shell lei greeting and cultural presentations (including the traditional imu ceremony – unearthing of the kalua roast pig)
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner
- Live Hawaiian entertainment with grand fire-knife dance finale
- Awe inspiring full cast fire finale
- Photos with the luau dancers with the option to purchase photos
Luau Dinner Menu:
- UpCountry Kula Greens - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Fresh Pounded Poi - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Ala'e Salmon - GF
- Sweet Savory Local Cucumber Namasu - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Hawaiian Sweet Bread Rolls - Vegetarian
- Maui Gold Pineapple - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Wok Stir Fry Vegetables - GF/Vegetarian
- Molokai Purple Sweet Potato w/ Toasted Coconut Flakes - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Huli Huli Succulent Teriyaki Chicken
- Kiawe Pua'a Imu Roasted Pork - GF
- Umami Furikake Rice - GF/Vegetarian
- Seasoned Soy Fresh Catch
- Classic Baked Macaroni and Special Cheese Blend
- Golden Crispy Battered Chicken Nuggets
- Niu Coconut Decadent Cake
- Traditional Haupia Light Bites - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Lava Chocolate Cake
A tofu veggie stir fry entrée (vegan and/or gluten free) is available upon request with 24 hour advance notice.
Open bar: Features a great selection of complimentary tropical cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages. $5 per drink for premium alcohol or frozen blended drinks.
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
Royal Lahaina Luau
- Where and When:
- March 15 - October 14:
VIP: Check in at 5:30 pm for VIP ticket holders, as ticket provides early access. Gates open at 5:30 pm.
GENERAL: Check in at 5:45 pm.
October 15 - March 14:
VIP: Check in at 5:15 pm for VIP ticket holders, as ticket provides early access. Gates open at 5:15 pm.
GENERAL: Check in at 5:30 pm.
Oceanfront Luau Gardens at Royal Lahaina Resort.
- Please call in any vegan and/or gluten free meal request at least 24 hours in advance.
By entering an event or program of the Myths of Maui Luau, you are entering an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur. Your entry and presence on the event premises constitutes your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded and to the release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction of any and all recorded media of your appearance, voice, and name for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity in connection with the Myths of Maui Luau and its initiatives, including, by way of example only, use on websites, in social media, news and advertising.
By entering the event premises, you waive and release any claims you may have related to the use of recorded media of you at the event, including, without limitation, any right to inspect or approve the photo, video or audio recording of you, any claims for invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, defamation, and copyright infringement or for any fees for use of such record media.
You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please do not enter the event premises.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- There is a $10.00 fee per car for parking paid at the gate.
Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate for standard seating. Lap children and/or free children is not valid for VIP tickets. If the adults attending have VIP tickets, the child will also need a VIP ticket.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Approximately 500
- Just bring your smile and get ready to have a good time on one of the best Hawaii Activities offered by Hawaii Discount.
Seating is very limited - If you can not purchase one package, try another package or another date or call for availability
Safe, secure on-line booking system
with validated privacy protection.
Our staff will help you select the best tours and activities and ensure 100% satisfaction.
Advance Booking Satisfaction
Avoid sell outs and price increases. Relax knowing
your activities are reserved and guaranteed.