Wailele Polynesian Luau - Westin Maui Resort
CALL IN SPECIAL! CALL 866-482-9775 TO BOOK YOUR LUAU PLUS ANOTHER ACTIVITY AND RECEIVE $9 OFF PER ADULT ON THE SECOND ACTIVITY!
With Hawaiian Luau you can receive you discount when you make your advance reservations for the Wailele Luau at the Westin Resort and Spa.
Lush tropical greenery and a breathtaking sunset, will be the beautiful scenery during your Wailele Luau. This Wailele Polynesian Luau at the new Valley Isle Terrace of the Westin Resort and Spa is one Maui Luau, you don’t want to miss.
You will be greeted with a shell lei greeting. A delicious three course Hawaiian meal is offered at this Wailele Luau and present family style to represent how things were done in the old days. You will have unlimited drinks and cocktails. You’ll have a choice of fruit juice, beer, wine, soda, and Mai- Tais. One of the highlights will definitely be the signature Westin Sunset.
Authentic and traditional songs and dances will be seen and heard from New Zealand, Tahiti, Hawaii, and Somoa. Dance was once considered a means of telling stories and you will embark on an exciting and vibrant journey to the Polynesian Island. Highlights include the story of Pele, Goddess of Fire and a new performance dedicated to Wailele (meaning waterfalls). The show also features dances from Hawaii, Fiji, Tahiti, New Zealand and Samoa. The breathtaking finale is none other than Maui's only extreme fire-knife dance performance led by fire-knife dance champion Martin Tevaga.
- Lei greeting
- Embark on an exciting journey to the Polynesian Islands – storytelling through music
- All-you-can-eat buffet dinner and open bar
- Polynesian show, including Maui’s most extreme troupe of fire-knife dancers
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – Salt-Cured Salmon, Kula Tomatoes, Maui Onion and Scallions
- Pipikaula Poke – Peppered Dry Beef Seaweed, Sesame and Soy Sauce
- Cucumber Seaweed Salad
- Kula Island Greens
- Hawaiian-Style Potato Macaroni Salad
- Maui Gold Pineapple
- Island Poi
- Taro and French Dinner Rolls
- Kalua Pua'a – Slow-Roasted Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken – Guava Barbeque Sauce
- Steamed I'a – Fish, Ginger, Tomato Relish
- Pa'ia Dry Mein Noodles – Plantation-Style Noodles, Upcountry Vegetables
- Molokai Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed Sticky Rice
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Chocolate Chantilly Cake
- Lilikoi Cheesecake
- Coconut Raspberry Cake
Special Thanksgiving Day Menu
Menu is subject to change without notice. All items made in a kitchen where nuts are present. If there is a food allergy/meal request, please notate it next to your party name and if it is for a child or adult.
Gluten/Celiac option: Plain Chicken Breast w/ Grilled Veggies Chef's Choice and Fruit Platter
Vegan/Vegetation option: Chef's Choice Grilled Veggies
- Where and When:
- After entering the Westin Maui Resort and Spa through the main entrance, make a left in the main lobby. Continue down the Art Walk past the gift shops and Business Center, then make a right at the end of the corridor. Guests will be checked in at the entrance of the Valley Isle Terrace.
April 1st - September 30th: Check-in time is 5:30 pm. The line usually begins forming by 5:15 pm. Luau ends around 8:30 pm.
October 1st - March 31st: Check-in time is 5:00 pm. The line usually begins forming by 4:45 pm. Luau ends around 8:00 pm.
- For those with strict dietary allergies or needs, please notify us ASAP so we can try to accommodate them.
- Prices, dates, times and menu subject to change without notice.
Hotel reserves the right to cancel the luau no later than 12:00 pm on the event day due to pending weather conditions or other restrictions.
For those with strict dietary allergies or needs, please notify us as soon as possible so we can try to accommodate them.
- Special Notes:
- Pay parking is available at the Whalers Village next to the resort. Parking rates at Whalers Village are $6.00 per hour. You may be able to get the parking ticket validated if you shop at Whalers Village prior to the luau. There is no luau parking available at the Westin Resort. Complimentary shuttle service is available for guests staying at The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- 3 hours
- Wailele Luau at The Westin Resort