Polynesian Luau - Westin Maui Resort
CALL IN SPECIAL! CALL 866-482-9775 TO BOOK YOUR LUAU PLUS ANOTHER ACTIVITY AND RECEIVE $9 OFF PER ADULT ON THE SECOND ACTIVITY!
With Hawaiian Luau you can receive you discount when you make your advance reservations for the Wailele Luau at the Westin Resort and Spa.
Lush tropical greenery and a breathtaking sunset, will be the beautiful scenery during your Wailele Luau. This Wailele Polynesian Luau at the new Valley Isle Terrace of the Westin Resort and Spa is one Maui Luau, you don’t want to miss.
You will be greeted with a shell lei greeting. A delicious three course Hawaiian meal is offered at this Wailele Luau and present family style to represent how things were done in the old days. You will have unlimited drinks and cocktails. You’ll have a choice of fruit juice, beer, wine, soda, and Mai- Tais. One of the highlights will definitely be the signature Westin Sunset.
Authentic and traditional songs and dances will be seen and heard from New Zealand, Tahiti, Hawaii, and Somoa. Dance was once considered a means of telling stories and you will embark on an exciting and vibrant journey to the Polynesian Island. Highlights include the story of Pele, Goddess of Fire and a new performance dedicated to Wailele (meaning waterfalls). The show also features dances from Hawaii, Fiji, Tahiti, New Zealand and Samoa. The breathtaking finale is none other than Maui's only extreme fire-knife dance performance led by fire-knife dance champion Martin Tevaga.
Ohana Seating: Table assignments are based on when your reservations were booked. Seating is behind the premium section.
Premium Seating: Table assignments are based on when your reservations were booked. Seating is closer to the stage.
- Lei greeting (may be unavailable during regulations)
- Embark on an exciting journey to the Polynesian Islands – storytelling through music
- Delicious dinner and open bar - food service is served family style at each table during social distancing practices
- Polynesian show, including Maui’s most extreme troupe of fire-knife dancers
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Kim Chee with won bok cabbage
- Cucumber Namasu with maui onion & wakame
- Kula Island Greens with papaya seed dressing
- Ka'anapali Somen Salad with cucumber, kamaboko, & sesame vinaigrette
- Seared Ahi Tataki with truffle ponzu
- Lomi Lomi Salmon with kamuela tomato & maui onion
- Maui Gold Pineapple
- Hawaiian Potato Salad
- Kalua Pua'a Slow Roasted Pork with moloka'i sweet potato & haupia butter glaze
- Kalbi Chicken with maui vegetable yakisoba
- Steamed Opakapaka with chinese style sizzling soy, wok vegetables, and local style spam fried rice
- Liliko Cheesecake
- Ube Butter Mochi
- Maui Gold Pineapple Fosters Cake
- Gluten Free Macadamia Chocolate Decadence
Menu is subject to change without notice. All items made in a kitchen where nuts are present. If there is a food allergy/meal request, please notate it next to your party name and if it is for a child or adult.
Wailele Luau Seating Chart: