Toa Luau - Waimea Valley
Taking place on Oahu’s scenic north shore, Toa Luau is a memorable Oahu luau that is situated in a tropical botanical garden at Waimea Valley. Immerse yourself in local island culture by visiting Toa Luau. Prior to the delicious luau feast, you can watch or participate in a variety of island arts & crafts and cultural activities. Toa Luau also features an exciting Polynesian show after dinner, with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia.
All Toa Luau tickets include same-day admission to Waimea Valley. Enjoy a stroll through this tropical paradise before visiting the luau. Waimea Valley is home to historical sites and a large variety of trees, flowers and plants, making for perfect photo opportunities! The garden is also home to Waimea Falls, where you can enjoy a swim in a natural waterfall pond if you wish (weather permitting).
Toa Luau Highlights:
- Held at the Waimea Valley botanical garden on the north shore of Oahu
- Walk through the garden prior to the luau, visit historical sites and swim at Waimea Falls (botanical garden visit is optional)
- Toa Luau presents cultural demonstrations and island arts & crafts
- Enjoy a tasty luau dinner
- Watch the spectacular Toa Luau show after dinner
Toa Luau Buffet Menu:
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken - Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- Kalua Pork - Lomi Tomato, Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Pupukea Green Salad - Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad - Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- White Cake with Coconut Frosting
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
**A meal of mixed vegetables can be created for vegetarians. Guests with gluten requirements can eat most things on the buffet except the cake, macaroni salad and bread rolls.
Toa Luau packages:
***Drink tickets are for Adult tickets only.
Free water and ice-tea is available for all guests including children.
Toa Luau Seating Chart
The Luau seating is
Seating is usually at round tables that seat
10 guests. Tables are pre-assigned and you will receive your table number at check in.
Authentic Hawaiian Luau
Toa Luau Fire Dance
- Where and When:
- Check-in for the luau begins at 4:50 pm. Luau starts at 5:00 pm and ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
Toa Luau is located at Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, HI 96712 (located across from Waimea Bay) View Map
Parking is free.
If you decide to hike up to Waimea Falls before the luau starts, please give yourself at least 3 hours before luau check-in to hike and swim.
Same-day admission to the Waimea Valley botanical garden is included. Waimea Valley hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Waimea Botanical Garden and Falls are closed Mondays except for summer months June to August. The Monday luau takes place even if Waimea Valley is closed. Gates will open 30 minutes prior to check-in time on Mondays for luau guests only.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Waimea Valley admission is included. Prior to the luau festivities, guests can take a walk on a paved path through the botanical garden and walk to Waimea waterfall. The walk is 1.5 miles round trip. If you like to experience the valley without hiking, there is a golf cart shuttle offered at $10 /person roundtrip at the valley entrance.
Infant pricing (children 4 and under) have their own seat and plate of food at the luau.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
- 3.5 hours
- Toa Luau
||Open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Safe, secure on-line booking system
with validated privacy protection.
Our staff will help you select the best tours and activities and ensure 100% satisfaction.
Advance Booking Satisfaction
Avoid sell outs and price increases. Relax knowing
your activities are reserved and guaranteed.