Waikiki Starlight Luau at the Hilton Hawaiian Village
Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-482-9775 for details.
A Special Luau will be held on the Great Lawn on December 5th for the 75th Anniversary and honoring the WWII Survivors and their families in attendance. Show, times, and menu will be the same as the usual luau.
During your Hawaiian vacation, there is a wide variety of Oahu Luaus for you and your family to participate in. For the perfect Luau for all of the family, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau is the one that show you a taste of traditional Hawaii while on your visit. Save time and money by booking your Waikiki Starlight Luau through HawaiianLuau.org.
You will receive a warm greeting with a traditional lei and live music when you arrive at this Luau in Waikiki. There are a number of interactive Hawaii Activities that you will have the opportunity to participate in. Some of the activities include: Polynesian Tatau (a tattoo station), hula lessons, a pineapple toss, coconut carving, the conch shell blowing challenge, and more!
Indulge in a mouth-watering all-you-can-eat buffet that will include authentic Hawaiian cuisine. The menu is subject to change at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau, but your will enjoy foods like. Next, you’ll be able to indulge in a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet feast including authentic Hawaiian cuisine. While the Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau menu is subject to change, you will have the chance to enjoy foods like: Hawaiian grown tomato salad, Waimanalo farm island greens, lomi lomi salmon, ahi tuna poke, fresh island poi, roast suckling pork, rotisserie top sirloin round of beef, steamed banana leaf wrapped island fish, Molokai herb roasted sweet potatoes, Thai lemongrass marinated huli huli chicken, Hawaiian paella, coconut haupia custard cake, guava chiffon cake, and much more!
You can sit back and enjoy the excitement and beauty of Polynesian dance and song, while relaxing after dinner. The Waikiki Starlight Luau is one you’ll remember for a lifetime. The Oahu Luau is held at the Rooftop Garden at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki. 5:00pm is check in time.
This Luau in Waikiki offers many different packages. Some are geared for special occasions, like holiday events for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years. The representative at Hawaiian Luaus will be able to help you decide on the Oahu Tour package that suits your needs best.
You must bring along a valid photo ID if you plan on consuming any alcoholic beverages. Two complimentary select beverages are included, additional drinks will be available at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau for purchase.
Book your Hawaii Activities and Oahu Tours through Hawaiian Luaus, and remember to ask about the different Oahu Luaus like the Waikiki Starlight Luau.
- Located in the middle of Waikiki
- Traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch upon arival
- Take part in Hawaiian activities
- Delicious all-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Exciting Polynesian show
- Island Salad Greens - Carrots, Cucumber, Papaya Seed Dressing, Orange Ginger Vinaigrette (GF)
- Caesar Kale Salad - Parmesan Crisp, Portuguese Sausage Crumble, Caesar Dressing
- Green Papaya Salad - Fresh Herbs, Fish Sauce, Peanuts, Lime (GF)
- Potato Salad (GF)
- Soba Noodle Salad - Ham, Bean Sprouts, Cucumber, Fish Cake, Tamago (Egg), Miso Dressing
- Maki Sushi - Pickled Ginger, Wasabi
- Sliced Sweet Potato - Toasted Coconut (GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon - Maui Onions, Scallions (GF)
- Seafood Poke Salad - Scallops & Shrimp, Peppers & Sweet Red Onions, Olive Oil, Champagne Vinegar (GF)
- Taro Rolls with Butter
- Hawaiian Fried Rice - Bean Sprouts, Napa Cabbage & Scallions (GF)
- Stir-Fried Vegetables - Snow Peas & Toasted Sesame Seeds (GF)
- Seared Island Catch - Coconut Lime Sauce, Lomi Lomi Tomatoes & Onions (GF)
- Huli Huli Chicken - Soy Jus, Toasted Sesame, Scallions & Peppers (GF)
- Kiawe Smoked Brisket - Guava BBQ Sauce
- Kalua Pork - Braised Cabbage, Scallions (GF)
- Carving Station: Whole Smoked Suckling Pig - Hawaiian Red Clay Salt (GF)
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars
- Coconut Haupia Squares
- Banana / Coconut Bread Pudding
- Fresh Fruit Bowl
- Coffee / Decaf Coffee & Hot Tea
Kids' Buffet (12 years and under)
- Iceberg Lettuce Wedges - Ranch & 1000 Isle Dressings
- Assorted Fresh Diced Fruits
- Tater Tots
- Corn Cobbetts (GF)
- Huli Huli Teriyaki Chicken Bites (GF)
- Pineapple BBQ Meatballs - Sweet & Sour Sauce
Two complimentary beverages are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase. Menu is subject to change.
General Seating: Includes standard table seating and a Mai Tai Punch
Golden Circle Premier Seating: Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section closer to the stage, a Mai Tai Punch & 1 beverage.
Diamond Premier Seating: Includes
a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section that is Center
within the 1st or 2nd row, 1st in line to enjoy the buffet, a Mai Tai
Punch & 2 beverages
- 5:00 pm - Doors Open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, cocktail reception, live music & interactive activities and games. Types of games include pineapple tosses, tattoo station, Hawaiian implement station & Hawaiian crafter/carver table.
- 5:45 pm - Group hula lesson and conch shell blowing challenge
- 6:00 pm - Dinner
- 6:45 pm - Fashion Show
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
Holiday Luaus - Holiday luaus are held on
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, & New Years Eve.
Please select Holiday pricing to book those days.
All Holiday Luaus will not have tiered seating. Seating will be designated by the Luau Manager.
All Holiday Luau guests will receive a Flower Lei & have upgraded buffet menus as exampled below.
The Holiday menu example:
Local Island Greens, Green Papaya
Salad, Local Tomato Salad, Seafood Salad, Hawaiian Poi, Lomi Lomi
Salmon, Soba Noodle Salad, Chilled Molokai Sweet Potato, Taro Rolls,
Maki Sushi & Hawaiian Pineapple & Fruit Bowl
Kalua Pork, Seared Island Catch,
Pineapple & Vegetable Fried Rice, Roasted Turkey with Stuffing
& Cranberry Relish, Guava & Honey Baked Ham with Pineapple
Raisin Sauce, Carved Kiawe Smoked Prime Rib with Au Jus
Pumpkin Cheesecake, Milk Chocolate Haupia & Coconut-Banana Bread Pudding
Child's Buffet: Pineapple BBQ Meatballs, Fried Chicken
Fingers, Corn on the Cobb, Fruit Bowl, Lettuce, Celery & Carrot
Sticks, Hawaiian Jello Squares
NEW YEARS EVE OPTION - This luau will also include party favors and a champagne or sparkling cider toast.