Havaiki Nui Luau at Grand Hyatt Kauai
Havaiki Nui Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Kaui luaus page for other open luaus on Kauai.
The “HAVAIKI NUI” is a traditional Kauai luau feast and Polynesian revue that welcomes malihinis and kama’aina for an enjoyable Island celebration. One of the best Kauai Luaus and Kauai Activities is the Grand Kauai Luau at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Havaiki Nuai Luau. The Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau is the best Kauai Luaus. Go to HawaiianLuaus.org to explore all of the Hawaii things offered at a discount. During your night out, you will enjoy a fashion show, a display of crafts and a torch lighting ceremony. As a guest you will receive a shell lei greeting, an all-you-can-eat Hawaiian buffet as well as a limited bar. You will be educated on the tales of old Hawaii, Samoa, and Tahiti shown through dance and music that will feature a “hot” Samoa Chiefs dance of bravery. The dancing with fire and hula dancers is also included in the Grand Hyatt Kauai Havaiki Nui Luau. Known as the best Kauai Activities or Kauai Luaus, are all offered through HawaiianLuaus.org. Save on the Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau today by placing your order for your Hawaii Activities through HawaiianLuaus.org. You will not find a better price on the Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau.
- Experience a piece of Hawaiian culture, history and tradition
- Features the exotic dances of Polynesia and live musical entertainment
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner with a wide variety of delicacies
Pupus (Appetizers) & Salads:
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits with Lychee and Papaya
- Garden Isle Baby Greens with, Macadamia Nuts, Croutons, Papaya Seed and Balsamic Dressing
- Watercress & Kauai Asparagus Salad with Citrus Ponzu Vinaigrette
- Pickled Maui Onion and Tomato Salad
- Local Style Potato Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Poi Sesame Seared Mahi Mahi Kaffir Lime Ponzu Sauce on Baby Bok Choy
- Marinated Grilled Huli Huli Chicken, Tropical Guava Sauce and Fresh Pineapple
- Imu Style Cooked Kalua Pig
- Grilled Teriyaki Steaks
- Wok-Cooked Fresh Vegetables
- Roasted Hawaiian Sweet Potatoes Steamed Coconut Lemongrass Island Rice
- Taro Rolls and Whipped Butter
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Macadamia Nut Cream Tart
- Haupia (Coconut, Pineapple, Mango Pudding)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Guava Mousse Cake
- Banana Cream Pie
- Freshly Brewed Kona Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
- Array of Specialty Teas
Havaiki Nui Luau
- Where and When:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai
1571 Poipu Road
Check-in: 5:15 pm
This luau runs rain or shine. If it rains, the luau will be held inside.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 4 and under) allows children to have their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Wednesday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 hours
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau Tihati