MONTHLY CALL IN SPECIAL---- Please call to place your reservation for Smith's Tropical Paradise Luau and you will receive an additional $9 off per adult on an additional activity. Must book another activity with Smith's Luau to receive additional discount.
Smith’s Luau in Kauai is the oldest luau in Kauai. Smith’s Tropical Paradise Luau in Kauai and is along the Wailua River. You, as an island guest, will be provided entertainment. You will experience the Smith’s Tropical Luau in Kauai, their premiere attraction. The Smith’s Tropical Luau is held three nights a week at the Wailua River State Park; you’ll thrill to their International Pageant while feasting on the Kalua Pig, poi and more traditional Hawaiian dishes. Hawaiian Luaus.org offers the most popular Hawaii Activities like Smith’s Tropical Luau, which is fun for the family. You have the option to participate in an on-stage hula lessen with Smith’s Luau in Kauai. You will enjoy many laughs and thrill during your Smith’s Luau in Kauai.
The entertainment will continue with an exciting show in the torch-lit Lagoon Amphitheatre. Different Polynesian groups have dancers that dance for your pleasure during the show. You will not want to miss the Smith’s Tropical Paradise Luau in Kauai and one of your Hawaii Activities. You will find lots of Hawaii Activities like the Smith’s Luau in Kauai at great prices with HawaiianLauaus.org. Enjoy a Hawaii Activity like Smith’s Tropical Paradise Luau at a savings with HawaiianLuaus. Don’t miss the fun.
The hypnotic presentation of the Luau ceremony begins with the traditional blowing of the conch shell and torch lighting. Then dramatically, Pele, Goddess of Fire and Volcano, emerges out of the darkness from atop a lava flowing mountain, to tell her story. Smith's Tropical Luau has it all. The dances that follow acknowledge all the Golden People of Hawaii, including dances from Tahiti, Hawaii, Philippines, New Zealand and Samoa. This is truly an unforgettable performance! Smith’s Luau in Kauai has it all and HawaiianLuaus.org offers the best price of anyone on Smith's Luau in Kauai.Luau Highlights:
- Smith’s Tropical Paradise Garden Luau is one of Kauai’s best known and favorite Hawaiian luaus
- Shell lei greeting
- Take a narrated tram tour or enjoy a leisurely stroll around the lush 30-acre gardens
- Witness the traditional imu ceremony – learn about the old Hawaiian cooking method where kalua pig is wrapped in ti leaves and cooked in an earthen imu oven
- Enjoy the traditional luau dinner featuring a wide variety of delicacies
- Dinner is followed by a spectacular luau show
- Includes drinks from an open bar
Smith's Luau Menu:
- Kauai Grown Green Salad with Papaya Seed Dressing (V, Vegan, GF)
- Hawaiian Style Macaroni Salad (V)
- Namasu Japanese Cucumber Salad with Chopped Clams (GF)
- Lomilomi Salmon: Tomato, Onion, Salted Salmon (GF)
- Hanalei Poi (V, Vegan, GF)
- Fresh Breads: Hawaiian Sweet Bread, Guava Bread, Pineapple Bread (V)
- Hawaiian Purple Sweet Potatoes (V, Vegan, GF)
- Chinese Fried Rice
- Mashed Potatoes (V, GF)
- Stir Fried Vegetables (V, GF)
- Sweet & Sour Mahimahi
- Kalua Pig (GF)
- Chicken Adobo
- Teriyaki Beef
- Coconut Cake (V)
- Haupia: Coconut Milk Pudding (V, Vegan, GF)
- Imu Baked Rice Pudding (V, GF)
- Fruit Jello (GF)
V=Vegetarian; Vegan; GF=Gluten Free
- Maui Tai Punch
- Kona Longboard Beer
- Chardonnay and Cabernet Wines
- Standard Liquor Bar: Vodka, Scotch, Gin, Rum, Whiskey
- Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mist Twist
- Guava, Pineapple and Orange Juices
- Hawaiian Fruit Punch
- Where and When:
- From March to October, check-in for the full luau is at 5:00 pm.
From November to February, check-in for the full luau is at 4:45 pm.
Wailua Marina State Park View Map
3-5971 Kuhio Hwy
Kapaa, HI 96746
- There are no requirements for Smith's Luau in Kauai. When you are at Smith's Tropical Luau just have a great time.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 2 and under) allows for children to have their own food and seat if you would like.
- Operation Days:
- November through February: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
March through May: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
June through August: Monday through Friday
September through October: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- Approx. 3.5 hours
- Smith's Tropical Paradise Luau
||ALL FEES INCLUDED
Open on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (and Tuesday during the summer)
Safe, secure on-line booking system
with validated privacy protection.
Our staff will help you select the best tours and activities and ensure 100% satisfaction.
Advance Booking Satisfaction
Avoid sell outs and price increases. Relax knowing
your activities are reserved and guaranteed.