Experience Nutridge Luau
Experience an authentic Hawaiian luau at the Nutridge Estate, located within the Pu'u 'Ualaka'a Wayside Park on Mount Tantalus, just a 15-minute drive from Waikiki. This scenic location overlooks beautiful sunsets and the Honolulu and Waikiki skylines. It’s a fantastic spot for a luau!
Upon your arrival at Nutridge Luau, you’ll be warmly welcomed and can then watch a variety of cultural presentations, including the traditional imu ceremony. Later, sit down to a scrumptious farm-to-table buffet dinner, which is followed by an exciting Polynesian show.
- Authentic Hawaiian homestyle luau – a truly magical 5 star experience
- Million-dollar view and breathtaking sunsets
- Four hours of interactive activities, including cultural workshops and makahiki (games)
- Traditional imu (underground oven cooking) demonstration
- Limited group size offers everyone "front row" involvement
- Local-style cuisine, farm-to-table dinner
Farm to Table Menu:
- Nalo Greens
- Pulehu Chicken
- Kalu’a Pua’a (Roast Pork)
- Steamed White Rice
- Mini Lau Lau
- Sweet Bread
- Haupia (Coconut Jello)
- Chocolate Cake
- Soft Drinks, Juice or Bottled Water
- Two (2) complimentary alcoholic (standard) drink coupons for guests age 21+
We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions (gluten free, vegetarian, etc.) upon request 24 hours in advance.
**Guests 21 and over must present a picture ID to order or consume drinks**
Authentic Hawaiian Luau
Experience Nutridge Luau
- Where and When:
WAIKIKI TRANSPORTATION ADD-ON
Hotel pick-up is available from select locations in Waikiki with departure times ranging from 3:00 - 3:40 pm depending on the departure location. Transportation is in comfortable, air-conditioned mini-tour vans. Look for a mini tour van & escort who will be dressed in a red & yellow uniform. The exact departure time and location will be emailed to you. We will select the closest location to your accommodation available. Luau ends approximately at 8:00 pm.
Check in at 3:45 pm at Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park, Nutridge Street, Honolulu, HI 96822 View Map
Heading towards the valley on Punahou St. turn left on Wilder Ave. Turn right on Makiki St and stay on Makiki St which will turn into Round Top Dr. (do not turn onto Makiki Heights Drive). Follow Round Top Dr. for about 5 minutes until you see the Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park (just past the Manoa Valley lookout) Enter through the large yellow gate and drive straight ahead. Parking is outside of the front entrance.
- If you have limited mobility please be sure to let us know. There is a ATV vehicle normally available specifically for the use of transporting guests with mobility issues so they can be with the group and not left out.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infants do receive their own plate and chair at the luau. On transportation the luau does ask for children 0-3 to be placed in the lap of an adult (there are no requirements for child seats for the tour van that is used).
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- 4 hours
- Experience Nutridge Luau
- 48 guests at public luaus. Private buyouts may be available at larger group sizes (call for details).