Feast at Lele Luau
Imagine yourself and your loved one sitting at a white-clothed, candlelit table on the Lahaina white sand beach with the most stunning sunset in the backdrop, a complimentary Mai Tai in hand, and the most delicious luau cuisine on the island of Maui! Hawaiian Luau can make this image come true with a Feast at Lele Luau in Maui. This Maui Luau is very popular and unique because of their friendly hospitality, great entertainment, and delicious Polynesian food. Feast at Lele Luau brings a new twist to a luau by representing four Polynesian Islands through the luau menu and entertainment. Each course, that is served, represents a particular island and with the serving of each course the entertainment will correspond. The islands that are represented at the Feast at Lele Luau are Samoa, Hawaii, New Zealand, and Tahiti. Throughout the evening you are invited to browse and utilize our premium open bar. Hawaiian Luau is the best online site to make your Feast at Lele Reservations. You will be glad you chose a Lahaina Luau for the view of the gorgeous coast, the stunning sunset, and the history of the Lahaina Town. You will be given the traditional “Aloha” gift of placing a beautiful, colorful lei around your neck as a symbol that you are our honored guest. This ancient tradition has been practiced for many decades. The gift of a lei is only given to those you deem special and honored. You are special and the staff at Feast of Lele will make sure your every need is fulfilled. Hawaiian Luau will make your Feast at Lele Reservations and help you save money.
The excitement starts as you dine on a diverse Polynesian cuisine from four Pacific Islands. As each course is presented, dancers will present themselves dressed in their particular full island attire and will offer a performance that will amaze you. You will be delighted with their hula dancing, chants, drum, song, and splendid fire-dance. The entertainers will be right on the beach up-close and personal in colorful and spectacular costumes. Feast at Lele Luau is a Lahaina Luau memory that you and your family will never forget.
The entertainment is great and so is the food presented to you at Feast at Lele Luau. The menu is as follows:
We start with traditional Polynesian appetizers that include sweet potato chips and taro served with an Ogo seaweed and tropical ginger salsa, and banana. The first course that is presented represents Hawaii that includes the traditional Imu roasted kalua pig, poi, pohole ferns and heart of palm salad, and fresh island fish with mango sauce. The second course represents Aotearoa, New Zealand that includes kuku patties, Maori fishcake with mussels, scallops, salmon, sea bean duck salad with poha berry dressing, sweet potato and garlic, and harore Kumara-roasted mushrooms. The third course represents Tahiti that includes e-iaota-poisson cru, fafa-steamed chicken and taro leaf in coconut milk and scallops on the shell-baked scallops. The fourth course represents Samoa that includes shrimp and avocado with lilikoi, pulehu beef, and palusami-breadfruit with taro leaf and coconut cream. The fifth course is our famous and delicious choice of desserts that include Haupia-a caramel macadamia nut tart topped with fruited coconut pudding, tropical fruits, and Hawaiian chocolate truffles. Is your mouth-watering yet? If so, contact Hawaiian Luau and let them make your Feast at Lele Reservations.
Included in the price of the Feast at Lele Luau are the Mai Tai greeting, sweet-smelling lei, open bar, and dinner with the flare of celebrating several Polynesian islands. Table reservations are for the maximum of 12.
- Beachfront location
- Learn about Polynesian culture and music
- Delicious Polynesian cuisine
- Flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Welcome Mai Tai drink
- Banana and Sweet Potato Chips served with Tropical Ginger & Ogo Seaweed Salsa
1st Course from Hawaii
- Imu Roasted Kalua Pua'a – Pork Seasoned with Hawaiian Salt,
cooked in an underground oven, shredded and served on Steamed Cabbage
- Pohole Fern Shoots & Heart of Palm Salad tossed in a light Vinaigrette Dressing
- Seared I'a – Fresh Fish with Mango Sauce & Fruit Salsa
2nd Course from Aotearoa - New Zealand
- Rakiraki Salad – Duck Tenderloin, Kula Greens, Bean Sprouts & Carrot with Poha Berry Dressing
- Miti Hangi – Hangi cooked Steak in Kiwi Fruit, Soy and Ginger
- Harore Kumara – Roasted Mushrooms, Sweet Potato & Onion, sautéed in Soy and Garlic
3rd Course from Tahiti
- Fafa – Chicken wrapped in Taro Leaf, steamed in Coconut Milk, Lemongrass & Ginger
- E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw Fish marinated in Lime Juice &
Coconut Milk with Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Cucumber & Cilantro
- Baked Scallops – Scallops with Sweet Potato & Spinach in Lobster Cream topped with Bread Crumbs
4th Course from Samoa
- Grilled Gufe'e – Grilled Squid in Island Herbs Sauce
- Palusami Breadfruit with Taro Leaf and Coconut Cream
- Shrimp and Avocado with Lilikoi
5th Course Desserts:
- Caramel Macadamia Nut Tart topped with Fruited Coconut Pudding (Haupia), Hawaiian Chocolate Truffles and Exotic Fruits
Please note: Feast at Lele Luau reserves the right to make
substitutions without notice, as some produce is seasonal. Fish
selections change daily depending on what is caught fresh that day.