Old Lahaina Luau
Ancient Hawaiians prepared food for days in preparation for a luau to honor royal dignitaries, royal births, royal weddings, etc. Of course today, quite a few of the food preparations are prepared with modern conveniences, but the meaning of a luau is still the same. The only royal guests attending our Old Lahaina Luau will be you and your family. Attend the Lahaina Luau and you will be treated like royalty! Our friendly staff will greet each family member with a warm “Aloha” and honor them with a gift of a colorful flowered lei. Honoring special guests with a lei has been an ancient Hawaiian tradition for many decades. You be will be directed to the open bar for you to request your favorite beverage or cocktail. You will enjoy watching the island craft demonstration before the luau begins and stroll around the rustic area that is reminiscent of a Maui fishing village. Old Lahaina Luau in Maui is the finest Luau you will ever attend. Hawaii Luau.com will be glad to assist you in scheduling the Old Lahaina Luau and will make sure you receive the discounted prices.
The Old LahainaLuau provides the tastiest and most traditional food with the best choreographed and well-produced Hawaiian entertainment. Call 866-482-9775 to order your luau tickets. Of all the luaus in Maui, this is the most popular Luau and you would not want to miss the fabulous food and stunning performances. The Old Lahaina Luau offers fine dining with a choice of seating arrangements that takes you back to the ancient Hawaii way of dining. You can choose to either sit at a conventional table and chairs or sit Hawaiian style on a floor mat. What an exciting teaching opportunity you will have to share with your family as you indulge in the Hawaiian way of life.
Call us at 866-482-9775 if you have special needs for any family member that may need assistance with a wheelchair, walker, or a child needing a highchair or booster seat. Order your Old Lahaina Luau Tickets online or call us for tickets or with any questions about the Lahaina Luau. If you order online your tickets will be sent to you the same day by email.
- One of the best luaus in Hawaii – presenting a traditional Hawaiian cultural experience
- Fresh flower lei greeting and cultural presentations
- Delicious luau dinner and well-produced and choreographed entertainment
- Includes a premium open bar (tropical & special cocktails, beer, wine, sodas, juices, ice tea, lemonade and more)
The Feast (Pa’ina Ahiahi)
- Kalo and Sweet Potato Chips
- Kalo Hummus: Grated Taro and Chickpeas with Olive Oil
- Local Green Salad Served with our House-made Dressing
- Bread Basket: Freshly Baked Breads from our Bakery
- Honey Guava Butter
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- Haupia: Pudding made with Coconut Milk
- Kulolo: Pudding made of Steamed and Grated Kalo and Coconut Milk
Traditional Hawaiian Course:
- Imu Roasted Pork: Pork roasted in our beachside “Imu” – the Hawaiian underground oven
- Luau Leaf Wrapped Pork: Succulent bundles of Pork wrapped in Taro Leaf and cooked until tender
- Poke Ahi: Raw Ahi (Yellowfin Tuna) with Green Onions, Limu (Seaweed) and Maui Onions
- Lomilomi Salmon: Local Tomatoes, Maui Onions and Salted Salmon
- Poi: Made by steaming and mashing Taro – a Potato-like root
- Grilled Beef Steak: Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Mushrooms & Truffle Oil
- Island Fish with Lemon Garlic Aioli
- Mango-Glazed Barbeque Chicken: Grilled Chicken Breast topped with a Mango Barbecue Glaze
- Stirfry Vegetables: Seasonal variety of fresh Stirfry Veggies
- Sweet Potato Mash with Coconut Milk
- Mango Coconut Chocolate Bombe & Macadamia Coconut Crunch with Mango Anglaise
- Coffee & Tea Service
Menu is subject to change without notice.
Old Lahaina Luau in Maui
- Where and When:
- Oceanfront at 1251 Front Street, Lahaina, Maui. View Map
October to February:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:15 pm to 8:15 pm.
March to May & September:
Check-in is at 5:45 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:45 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:30 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm.
June to August:
Check-in is at 6:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 6:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 7:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 8:15 pm to 9:15 pm.
Entertainment/Dinner start times may be subject to be slightly earlier or later depending on how the schedule is going.
- If you select traditional seating, the booking requires a minimum of 4 people in your party.
If booking a party of 15 or more, gratuity will be required prior to luau date to be paid before the luau date. You will be given a link on your confirmation email to provide that payment. Gratuity is normally 15% with an added 3% processing fee on the total of the reservation.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Premium open bar included throughout the evening!
Infant pricing (children 2 and under) are considered "lap children" and will not have their own seat or plate. They must sit in the lap of an adult.
Please let us know if anyone in your party has special needs such as wheelchair, etc.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Old Lahaina Luau
- Approximately 480