Old Lahaina Luau
This luau is very popular. If ordering within a month please call for availability.
Ancient Hawaiians prepared food for days in preparation for a luau to honor royal dignitaries, royal births, royal weddings, etc. Of course today, quite a few of the food preparations are prepared with modern conveniences, but the meaning of a luau is still the same. The only royal guests attending our Old Lahaina Luau will be you and your family. Attend the Lahaina Luau and you will be treated like royalty! Our friendly staff will greet each family member with a warm “Aloha” and honor them with a gift of a colorful flowered lei. Honoring special guests with a lei has been an ancient Hawaiian tradition for many decades. You be will be directed to the open bar for you to request your favorite beverage or cocktail. You will enjoy watching the island craft demonstration before the luau begins and stroll around the rustic area that is reminiscent of a Maui fishing village. Old Lahaina Luau in Maui is the finest Luau you will ever attend. Hawaii Luau.com will be glad to assist you in scheduling the Old Lahaina Luau and will make sure you receive the discounted prices.
The Old LahainaLuau provides the tastiest and most traditional food with the best choreographed and well-produced Hawaiian entertainment. Call 866-482-9775 to order your luau tickets. Of all the luaus in Maui, this is the most popular Luau and you would not want to miss the fabulous food and stunning performances. The Lahaaina Luau offers fine dining with a choice of seating arrangements that takes you back to the ancient Hawaii way of dining. You can choose to either sit at a conventional table and chairs or sit Hawaiian style on a floor mat. What an exciting teaching opportunity you will have to share with your family as you indulge in the Hawaiian way of life.
Call us at 866-482-9775 if you have special needs for any family member that may need assistance with a wheelchair, walker, or a child needing a highchair or booster seat. Order your Old Lahaina Luau Tickets online or call us for tickets or with any questions about the Lahaina Luau. If you order online your tickets will be sent to you the same day by email.
- One of the best luaus in Hawaii – presenting a traditional Hawaiian cultural experience
- Fresh flower lei greeting and cultural presentations
- Delicious luau buffet dinner and well-produced and choreographed entertainment
- Includes a premium open bar (tropical & special cocktails, beer, wine, sodas, juices, ice tea, lemonade and more)
- Pua'a Kalua – Pork roasted in the beachside imu, the Hawaiian underground oven
- Laulau – Succulent bundles of pork wrapped in taro leaf and cooked until tender
- I'a – Maui-style fish
- Pipi Ko'ala – Grilled beef steak
- Chicken Long Rice – Shredded chicken, Maui onions, ginger and rice bean noodles in broth
- Moa – Island-style chicken marinated with guava sauce garnished with fresh pineapples and toasted sesame seeds
- Stir Fry Vegetables – Zucchini, Maui onions, carrots, broccoli and sugar snap peas
- Local-Style Fried Rice – Fried rice with green onions, peas and sesame oil
- Uala – Sliced Big Island sweet potatoes
- Island Crab Salad – Crab, shrimp and water chestnuts
- Lu'au Kalo – Taro and lu’au leaf combined with creamy coconut milk
- Pohole Salad – Fern shoots, Maui onions and tomatoes served in a vinaigrette sauce
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – Local tomatoes, Maui onions and salted salmon
- Poke Ahi – Fresh raw ahi (yellowfin tuna) with green onions and Maui onions
- Poke He'e – Marinated cooked octopus/tako
- Poi – Made from boiling and mashing the root of the taro plant
- Fresh Island Fruit & Banana Bread
- Fresh Seasonal Fruits
- Assorted Island Desserts – Passion fruit cake, Upcountry lavender lemon shortbread cookies, Hawaiian chocolate chili pepper brownie and haupia (coconut pudding)
Old Lahaina Luau in Maui
- Where and When:
- Oceanfront at 1251 Front Street, Lahaina, Maui. View Map
September & March to May:
Check-in is at 5:45 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:45 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:30 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm.
June to August:
Check-in is at 6:15pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 6:15pm.
Dinner starts at 7:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 8:15 pm to 9:15pm.
October to February:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:00 pm to 8:15 pm.
**Entertainment/Dinner start times may be subject to be slightly earlier or later depending on how the schedule is going.
- Please let us know of any special considerations such as infants, wheelchair, etc.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Premium open bar included throughout the evening!
Infant pricing (children 2 and under) are considered "lap children" and will not have their own seat or plate. They must sit in the lap of an adult.
Please let us know if anyone in your party has special needs such as wheelchair, etc.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily
- 3 hours
- Old Lahaina Luau
- Approximately 500
||ALL FEES INCLUDED
This luau sells out about a month in advance. Please call if trying to book within a month.
Safe, secure on-line booking system
with validated privacy protection.
Our staff will help you select the best tours and activities and ensure 100% satisfaction.
Advance Booking Satisfaction
Avoid sell outs and price increases. Relax knowing
your activities are reserved and guaranteed.